Monday 30 March 2015

I'm Too Little

Little Johnny went to the first day of kindergarten and sat down. His teacher went around the room and was asking every boy and girl his or her name.

When she got to Johnny he said, "My name is Little Johnny, but they call me 'Bonnie' and that pisses me off."

Sensing some anger she said to Little Johnny, "This is kindergarten Johnny, we don't talk like that."

Then she went around and asked everyone his or her address.

When she got back to Little Johnny he said, "I live on Third Street but they call it 'Turd Street' and that really pisses me off."

She said, "Little Johnny I want you to meet me after class at my desk."

"Yes ma'am." Little Johnny said. So he meets her at the desk.

The teacher says, "You seem like a smart little boy can you tell me what this means?"

Then she pulls up her dress.

He says, "Of course I can. That means you wanna diddle and I'm too little and that really pisses me off."

No comments:

Post a Comment